Sample Menu Tips
- Every sample menu is high in healthy nutrients and, including fiber to keep you feeling full and your blood sugar in check!*
- Every sample menu offers three calorie levels. To determine the one that’s best for you, use the personal calorie calculator on the TOOLS page.
- To keep energy levels high, and hunger and blood sugar in check, the sample menus are divided into three meals and three snacks. You can eat your morning snack with breakfast or afternoon snack as part of your lunch if you choose.
- The sample menus have been designed to meet dietary requirements for good health, weight loss, heart healthy, and diabetic diets**
- The Weight Watcher Smart Point comparisons vary by menu, averaging 28 to 32 points for the 1200 calorie menus. Click HERE for more information about eating what you love on WW and Smart Point comparison points for all books.
**If you have a medical condition or are on medications, it is best to check with your doctor or registered dietitian for a personal evaluation.