Feel free to adorn these guilt-free creamy treats with strawberries and blueberries (for a festive look), lite cherry pie filling (anytime), or peak of the season fresh blackberries and/or slices of fresh peaches.
Any way you top them, they are perfect for summer picnics and holiday barbecues. There is no need to turn on the oven, or fuss with whether the cheesecake is done. Just mix, pour and stick in the fridge. Two hours later you’ve got a decadent-tasting dessert ready for ALL to enjoy.
Makes 12 servings
2/3 cup crushed graham crackers
2 tablespoons granulated no-calorie sweetener*
3 tablespooons butter, melted
8 ounces tub-style reduced-fat cream cheese
8 ounces nonfat cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener*
1/2 cup light sour cream
1 cup light whipped topping
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup blueberries
6 medium strawberries, stemmed and halved
1. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners. Lightly spray the liners with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sweetener, and butter. Press 1 rounded tablespoon into the bottom of each muffin cup. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3. In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheeses, 1/3 cup sweetener, and sour cream until smooth. Beat in ½ cup of whipped topping and the almond extract. Fold in the remaining topping.
4. Spoon the cheesecake filling into the crusts and smooth the tops. Place a strawberry half in the center of each cheesecake and surround with blueberries. Place cheesecakes in the refrigerator and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
* When substituting other no-cal or low-cal sweeteners, follow package directions for real sugar equivalent. When using all natural Truvia Baking Blend, use 1 tablespoon in the crumbs, and 2 1/2 tablespoons in the filling.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (1 Cupcake) Calories 135 | Carbohydrate 10g (Sugars 6g) | Total Fat 7g (Sat Fat 5g) | Protein 6g
Fiber 0g | Cholesterol 20mg | Sodium 250 mg
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, ½ Lean Meat, 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Weight Watcher Plus Point Comparison: 3 | Smart Points 4